To study Mathematics in Paris : The Foundation “Sciences Matématiques de Paris” is pleased to offer the following opportunities to outstanding scientists and excellent students:
– Research chairs of excellence
– Junior chairs
– Postdoctoral positions
-Master course scholarship
DEADLINE : December 2nd, 2012
Apply on : www.sciencesmaths-paris.fr
To study Medecine :
1. In Israel : The Western Galilee Hospital in Nahariya, Israel offers attractive externship opportunities for overseas students in medical professions. Eligible students are from all countries who accomplished at least one year in medicine, nursing, dentistry, physiotherapy, social work, health administrations etc. Personal program is tailored to each student according to needs and interests and languish. Elective clerkships are also feasible.
The Western Galilee Hospital is a 700 beds university hospital in the beautiful coastal resort town of Nahariya, in the north of Israel
Contact info : Sara.Paperin@naharia.health.gov.il
Visit us online at www.wgh.org.il
2. In France : The College de Médecine des Hopitaux de Paris, with the Assistance publique des Hopitaux de Paris offers open positions for residency in clinical departments of PARIS UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS (Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris). Residency include clinical work and participation to clinical research in Internal Medicine, Specialities, Surgery.
– age ( 35 years max.)
– being at the end of residency and having already choosen a speciality or subspecialty
– French spoken and written (level B2)
– duration 1 year
– letter of approval from the university of origin
– net income 1400 euros/month (insurance included)
FOR MORE INFORMATIONS
CMHP, 3 avenue Victoria Bureau 593 75004 PARIS – tel (33) 1 43 25 71 95
Website : www.cmhp.creeacom.net
The International SERP-Chem Master is a two-year programme in Surface, Electro,Radiation and Photo-Chemistry with elements of management, business, innovation, communication and patent law. The SERP-Chem Master aims at training students in the most performing experimental and theoretical tools and concepts used in areas of great relevance such as: Green chemistry, Nanomedicine, Industrial and medical use of radiations Catalysis and industrial processes.
Within the Israeli-French strategic partnership aiming at fostering scientific and industrial cooperation of the two countries, the CNRS (French National Center for Scientific Research), with the support of the Research and Innovation Department of the MESR (French Ministry for Higher Education and Research) offers two postdoctoral positions for a 12-month period starting on December, 1st 2012.
The candidate must have:
- A research experience shorter than or equal to five years after the completion of the PhD (at the starting date of the postdoctoral position)
- Studied for the whole duration (or at least a part) of his/her PhD or Post-doc position in an Israeli research organization
- A postdoctoral project preferably in line with a scientific cooperation between the host CNRS laboratory and an academic and/or industrial Israeli partner.
TIMEFRAME FOR RECRUITMENT
Deadline for submission: October, 15th 2012
Proposals evaluation: November, 15th 2012
Postdoctoral position starting date: December, 1st 2012
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS AND CONTACTS
Please send the application file (to be download on here) via email to: Postdoc-Nano-Israel@cnrs-dir.fr
To be valid, you also have to send an original copy of your proposal with the signature of the host CNRS laboratory’s director via postal mail to the following address:
DERCI / Israel – CNRS
3, rue Michel-Ange
75794 PARIS cedex 16 – France
Contacts: Mickaël Kouropatoff, Tel : +33 1 44 96 46 67 or 44 53 – Fax : +33 1 44 96 48 56
BioVision is an independent non-profit organization part of the Fondation pour l’Université de Lyon, focusing on key science and health-related activities: advocacy, dialogue and partnership building. BioVision’s goals are to foster interaction, generate insight and achieve impact across all healthcare communities.
Since 1999, the BioVision World Life Science Forums have welcomed in Lyon (France) business leaders, Health and Research Ministers, Heads of United Nations agencies, Nobel Prize scientists, Heads of regulatory agencies and NGOs.
We are pleased to inform you that the call for applications for BioVision.Nxt 2013 fellowship programme is now open.
BioVision.Nxt is a fellowship grant, in partnership with the TWAS, allowing 100 young scientists from around the world to attend BioVision, the World Life Sciences Forum, to be held March 24-26, 2013, in Lyon, France.
The BioVision.Nxt selected candidates will have a unique opportunity to meet with world-renowned life sciences experts. BioVision brings together top decision-makers from the academic, private, policy-making and civil society sectors to translate innovative ideas into actionable solutions for the benefit of citizens. It expects more than 3,000 participants from 60 different countries.
BioVision is the place where key stakeholders can debate over the impact of the latest scientific advances on society and share a prospective vision on how to overcome health, environment and nutrition challenges.
Apply online by November 15, 2012 23:59 (GMT +1).
Who can Apply?
What does BioVision.Nxt Fellowship include?
All the informations are available here