The scientific and academic cooperation office of the French Embassy, in collaboration with the Hebrew University Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, organizes :
French-Israeli Annual Conference 2014
April 23-24, 2014
Royal Rimonim, Dead Sea
The conference will provide a great opportunity for, both French and Israeli, to present their research and to enhance mutual interactions, connections and discussions among them. Students are very encouraged to participate and present talks and posters.
The conference will be held over oral presentations by French and Israeli students and top researchers, poster sessions and a Nano-Art competition.
A large delegation of French scientists will attend the event :
– Margrit Hanbücken, Head of C’Nano-Paca, CINaM, CNRS, expert in nano objects
– Patrick Couvreur, Lab “Physical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Technology, Biopharmaceutics“, CNRS, expert in nano-oncology
– Simon Scheuring, Scheuring Lab, INSERM & University of the Mediterranean
– Christian Serre, Research director Institut Lavoisier Versailles, expert in NanoMOFs
– Sébastien Lecommandoux, Research professor University of Bordeaux and IUF, chemist, expert in polymers for the use as nanovecteurs
– Didier Gigmes, ICR, expert in the development of different polymers for various applications in the fields of energy, electronic, environment and health
– Catherine Villard, Senior researcher, CNRS/ Institut Néel – CRETA, expert in micro/nano-technology and neuroscience
Information and registration (for students and scientists of the HUJI only)