IAE Aix Graduate School of Management
Dedicated to postgraduate education and research since 1955, IAE Aix was the first public Graduate School of Management in France, and is the only French public institution internationally recognised by a dual accreditation: the European standard of excellence EQUIS and the AMBA accreditation for our MBA and Master’s programs.
Inspired by the fast-paced business world’s demands, our innovative and hands-on pedagogy uses action-learning methods, simulations and real business scenario analysis, and exchanges with business executives to transform our graduates into exceptional professionals.
MBA Change and Innovation
Created in 2000 and accredited by the AMBA in 2004, the Change & Innovation MBA program offers a one-year, full-time programme delivered entirely in English.
The MBA Change & Innovation approaches management complexity by preparing managers to integrate opposing dimensions: local and international, short-term and long-term, cooperation and competition, shareholder value and stakeholder value, practical tools and critical thinking. Albeit these management intricacies, the IAE Aix en Provence provides strategic understanding and tools to analyse, channel, implement and drive innovation within any type of organisation.
The core of the program is devoted to specific management skills and knowledge. Specialising in Change Management, the core develops the participant’s capacity for understanding and dealing with organisational processes in the constantly-metamorphosing business world. This professional track provides foundational tools needed for leadership effectiveness in a variety of roles, including international management positions, starting a business or entering the field of consulting.
Companies constantly undergo transformations such as a reorganisation following mergers or acquisitions, organisation reengineering, industry deregulation, refocusing of organisational direction, or the privatisation of public companies. The MBA Change & Innovation program prepares managers to initiate, lead, and effectively actualise organisational transformation.
Program Overview: 1 year, full-time MBA
Starting Dates: Mid-September
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Strong command of English
- Working knowledge in management
- Ambition to thrive in an international context
To apply, applicants must provide the following:
- Completed application form
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Management test scores: GMAT and/or TAGE-MAGE accepted
- English test score: TOEIC and/or IELTS accepted
- Selection interview with admission committee members. Interviews take place at the IAE Aix Graduate School of Management or by telephone.
IAE Aix offers MSc, Master’s, MBA and Doctoral programmes in specialised fields of Management, adapting constantly to the needs of our fast changing business world:
- Specialised MSc (2 years)
with option to join year 2 directly
– International business
– Services marketing and management
– Audit and corporate governance
– Corporate communication & change management
– International finance management
– Human resources and relationship management
– Information system governance
– Marketing and brand management
– Reporting and management control
- MSc in General management (1 year)
- Master of research in Management
- International Degrees
– Master of Global Innovation Management (Dual degree with USA)
– International Master in Management of Information Technology (Erasmus Mundus)
- MBAs & Executive Master’s
– MBA Change & Innovation (full-time)
– Executive MBA “Leading Business, People & Innovation” (part-time)
– Euro*MBA (residential weeks and distance learning)
– Executive Master in Management of Information System Security (part-time)
THE FINANCIAL TIMES 2010
Master General Management ranked # 15 in France, # 45 in Europe
Best European Business Schools ranked # 62
THE ECONOMIST 2010
Euro*MBA # 4
THE BEST COLLEGES 2011
Euro*MBA # 2 in the category of the Top Best Online MBAs under $50,000
Euro*MBA # 6 in the category of the Top Best Online MBA Degree Programmes
ANDREW HEISKELL Trophy 2010
Master of Global Innovation Management Honorable Mention
MSc (2 ans) : 8 400€
Accès direct MSc 2 (1 an) : 4 800€
MGIM (1 an) : 10 000€
IMMIT (2 ans) : 8 000€ (European students), 19 000€ (Non-Européens students – Erasmus Mundus scholarship)